Protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter:„GDPR”) is Ha An Hoangová, ID: 10677062, with registered office: Pískařská 3, 143 00 Prague - Modřany (hereinafter:„administrator“)
- The administrator's contact details are:
phone: +420 777 898 346
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
II.Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III.Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in conjunction with 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered..
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV.Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data storage period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
IN.Recipients of personal data
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods to customers, making payments based on the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing accounting services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization.
- The administrator uses so-called cookies in order to improve the quality of services, personalize the offer, collect anonymous data and for analytical purposes in its presentation. By using the website, the User agrees to the use of the mentioned technology.
- Necessary cookies - Cookies absolutely necessary to ensure the operation of websites and internet services. Consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- Analytical and marketing cookies - Cookies belonging to this category are mainly used for anonymous monitoring of traffic and user activity on our website. Thanks to this, we can monitor what customers like and improve our services.
Information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies can be found on the following websites:
An effective cookie management tool is also available on the sitehttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/
- Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII.Terms of security of personal data
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in electronic form, in particular by creating passwords and specifying authorized persons who have access to this data. These persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would endanger their security.
- The administrator shall ensure their demonstrable commitment to this obligation. The Administrator shall ensure that this obligation for the Administrator and authorized persons will continue even after the end of the employment law or other relationship with the Administrator.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by checking your consent via the online form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 11/19/2021.